Learn How To Make Tutti-Frutti Tawa Cake Recipe from Chef, Traveller and Blogger Sonali Raut only on Ruchkar Mejwani. टुटी-फ्रूटी तवा केक is a Christmas Recipe In Marathi that can be made at home in a quick and easy method.
Make this recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 cup Powdered Sugar
¾ cup Oil
1 cup Refined flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
½ tsp. Baking Soda
– In a bowl whisk powdered sugar and oil together.
– Add eggs and whisk again.
– Sieve together and add refined flour, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture. Fold the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients thoroughly.
– Add tutti frutti and mix well. Keep some aside.
– Heat a pan on low flame for 5 minutes.
– Grease and dust a cake tin and pour the batter in it.
– Add some more tutti-frutti on top.
– Keep the tin on the Tawa and cover with a flat plate.
– Heat for 30 minutes and unmould.
Tutti-Frutti Tawa Cake is ready!
Host: Sonali Raut
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Ravi Varma
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts