I baked these cute, super tasty & fluffy Stork Easter Nest Cupcakes. http://bit.ly/StorkEasterNestCupcakesTanya
They’re super easy to make and totally fool-proof using Stork and a few other simple ingredients!!
This video contains a paid for advertorial.
Remember to share your Easter Nest Cupcakes with me using #BakeSomeoneHappy! And head over to the Bake with Stork website for more baking inspiration.
Stork Easter Nest cupcakes
Servings: 12. Preparation time: 25 minutes. Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 115g (4 oz) Stork tub
• 115g (4 oz) caster sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 115g (4 oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with
• 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
• 40g (1 1⁄2 oz) Stork tub
• 3 tablespoons golden syrup
• 6 tablespoons drinking chocolate powder
• 18 tablespoons cornflakes or branflakes
• Mini chocolate Easter eggs
1. Preheat oven to 190°C, 170°C fan, gas mark 5
2. Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until well mixed
3. Place in 12 muffin paper cases
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 -20 minutes
5. Leave to cool
6. For chocolate nest, gently melt Stork and syrup and stir in chocolate and cornflakes. Place a tablespoon of mix on each cupcake in a nest effect and leave to set. Serve decorated with mini chocolate Easter eggs