With Easter just around the corner, now is the time to think about quick and easy treats that anyone can make and every bunny is sure to love! Our 14 part video set featuring step by step video guides by professional decorators Trish “Cake Maven” Boyer and Carrie De Rosa will show you how to create two frolicky Easter themed cakes and five fun-tastic Easter cupcakes as well as Royal Icing Drop Flowers just in time for your Easter celebration or Spring Festival!
These versatile videos demonstrate techniques that you’ll be able to use for many occasions! Decorating has never been easier with the step by step instructions to create a buttercream basket cake with weave sides and a braided fondant handle, a dainty cake with dotted ribbon and Cornelli Lace sides and a grass top that could be used for birthdays, outdoor sport themes and more, plus cupcakes and flowers that are so easy to make you’ll be excited to use them all of the time!
Hop, hop, hop on over to the YummyArts store to grab your own copy of this 14 part professional video set:
Want some FREE Cake Decorating Videos?
Right now, you can learn:
* The secrets that all professional cake decorators use every single day to get their icing fabulously smooth, without lumps or bumps.
* 5 of the most incredibly helpful tips that will help you create wonderful works of art worthy of winning any cake decorating contest!
* Really simple methods for creating beautiful icing flowers. (YES! You too can make great looking roses!)
* How even beginning bakers and decorators can get started and prepare incredible cakes in record time!
* The secret recipe used for making the greatest tasting, easiest to use Fondant in the universe
And so much more…
Get instant access to FREE Cake Decorating Videos, frequent discounts and our information-packed newsletter now!
If you’re a serious beginner and want a real jumpstart, check out two of our core series sets:
“Cake Decorating Made Easy!” Vol 1 & 2, which is available here:
“Cookie Decorating Made Easy!” Vol 1 & 2, which is available here: