Mango Ice Cream without ice cream maker – आम की एकदम सॉफ्ट सॉफ्ट आइसक्रीम
Ripe Mango (पके आम) – 5 (1 kg )
Sugar (चीनी) – 1/2 cup (100 gms)
Fresh cream (ताज़ा क्रीम) -1 cup (200 gms)
1. Take 1 kg Mango. Take any mango without threads. Wash, peel and take out the pulp from the mangoes.
2. Place 2 bowls in the freezer, one should have ice and one empty.
2. Take 100 gms sugar(1/2 cup ) mix with the mango pulp and make fine paste in mixer jar.
3. Take 200 gms chilled fresh cream, Place the cream in the chilled bowl and place it over the ice filled bowl. Whip the cream for 2 to 2.5 minutes. Add Mango pulp to the cream, whip ingredients to mix well.
4. When the mix is ready pour it in an air tight container, spread evenly. Close the lid and put to freeze for 7 to 8 hours.
5. After 7 to 8 hours, Mango ice cream is frozen and ready. Garnish it with dry fruits or strawberry sharbat, rose sharbat, or serve it anyway you desire.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website