** Recipe included in my new low carb, gluten free cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please check it out at our website @ http://www.amongfriends.us **
Here is another one in the Induction-friendly series for all the new low carbers subscribing to my channel. I wanted to thank each and every one of my subscribers. For without them there would be no channel or dialogue on how to refute the media and get healthy. Thanks for watching!
*Join the Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/AtkinsDietVideos
* My Low Carb Blog – http://www.atkinsdietgeek.com
Atkins Diet Revolution Rolls:
3 eggs, separated
3 oz Cream Cheese
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
2 tsp Splenda
Makes 6 servings
Bake at 300 degrees for 35-55 minutes
Nutrition Info: (per serving)
90 Calories, 7g Fat, 6g Protein, .5g Carb.
here are most likely problems with the recipe:
1. Mixing or beating (not folding) the Egg Whites into the Yolks / Cream Cheese
2. Not beating the egg whites long enough (weak peaks) or no cream of tartar
3. Potentially not cooking the buns long enough or too long
4. Letting bits egg yolks in your egg white bowls
This recipe works well as a take off for other ideas like French Toast (add cinnamon) or other tweaks.
(IF = Induction Friendly)