http://tinyurl.com/nevertoeat FREE HEALTH TIPS! Foods That Are Causing You To GAIN More Body Fat.
Paleo Diet Recipes – Pumpkin Pancakes (Gluten Free) Recipe
1/4 cup – pumpkin puree
3 tbsp – almond milk
1 tbsp – honey
3 – large eggs
1 tbsp – coconut oil, melted
1 tsp – vanilla essence
1/4 cup – coconut flour
1 tsp – ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp – salt
1/4 tsp – baking soda
Pinch of nutmeg
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients – coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients – pumpkin puree, almond milk, honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
4. Stir together until well mixed.
5. Heat a griddle or non-stick pan to medium heat.
6. Coat pan with coconut oil.
7. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan.
8. Cook until bubbly on top and golden on the bottom, about 2-4 minutes.
9. Flip and cook until golden on the bottom, about 2-4 more minutes.
10. Serve with sliced banana and honey.
http://amzn.to/2aej9wk Check Out The Best Paleo Diet Cookbook
Why is the Paleo Diet getting popular?
A paleo diet means consuming foods believed to be similar to what our great ancestors might have eaten during their time. During Paleolithic era, they just hunt and gather for their food. They enjoy eating real food which is nutrient dense and nourishing.
When farming started, humans have started to change their diet by eating modern food such as wheat, rice and sugar. Processed and preserved food products brought people more convenience and much easier life and health problems as well.
Now we are talking about going back to basics. With paleo diet we can still enjoy similar food which is much healthier and help us to stay in shape. Paleo diet includes fish, meat, vege, fruits, nuts, seeds and plain water. Paleo diet is getting popular nowadays because it also helps to lose weight naturally.