Want to start on a raw vegan diet to look and feel amazing? Grab yourself this FREE 5-Day Raw Food Diet Kickstart Menu Plan and start today! Sign up here: http://www.rawsomehealthy.com
This raw food diet Tabbouleh dish is very easy to make, it is gluten and oil free and is ideal for those who enjoy making raw recipes from around the world.
Within just a moment of trying it, Paul ate it all and he loved every single bite!
By the way, we are really excited to share with you that we are working on our new low-fat raw vegan recipe book, which will be packed full of scrumptious meals to keep you going on a raw food lifestyle.
Now onto the tabbouleh recipe and here is what you will need:
* 1 medium head of cauliflower
* 1 medium cucumber, peeled
* 1 cup of freshly chopped tomatoes (any variety)
* 3 cherry tomatoes for decoration
* 1/2 of red bell pepper, de-seeded
* 2 medium stalks of celery
* the juice of 1 medium lime
* 2/3 of a cup of freshly chopped parsley
* 1/4 of a cup of freshly chopped cilantro
– Separate the cauliflower florets and place into a bowl
– Grate them or place them into a food processor
– Add half the lime juice and massage the cauliflower to soften it and make it easier to digest
– Chop the bell pepper into small cubes
– Chop the celery stalks into small pieces
– Chop the cucumber into small pieces
– Place the bell pepper, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, parsley and cilantro into a bowl
– Add the remaining lime juice
– Mix together
– Viola, enjoy your gluten-free and fully raw tabbouleh!
Feel free to post your comments and share this recipe with others!
Have your explored our products? They help people worldwide to gain the health, shape and fitness levels of their dreams!
* How to put the raw food diet into practice: “The Raw Message” http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/raw-message
* “Deliciously Raw Dinners: 36 tasty and easy to make low-fat raw vegan savoury recipes to assist your detox, as well as weight and health management: http://rawsomehealthy.com/deliciously-raw-dinners-3/
* Struggling to be raw, fit and healthy during the winter months? Discover “The Raw Food Winter Recipe Collection”: http://rawsomehealthy.com/raw-winter-recipes/
* Love fruit and traveling? “Your Guide To The Top 10 Fruitful Destinations”
* A parent or a parent-to-be? “Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers”
* Into consciousness, raw food diet, global shift of awareness and self-transformation? “The Spirit of Transition”
Wishing you abundant health,
Paul and Yulia Tarbath