Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb:
Total Carbs Per Serving: 1.8g*
Total Net Carbs Per Serving: 1.4g*
This recipe comes from www.ketodietapp.com, a great site with wonderful low carb recipes. You can find the original recipe at the link below.
*My version doesn’t use nearly as much sweetener. Because current data indicates that our bodies absorb 1/2 of the sugar alcohols in low carb sweeteners, you’ll need to adjust the total carb count if you increase the amount of low carb sweetener used.
Lollipop Molds: http://amzn.to/2fMMte5
Kitchen Aid 7-Speed Hand Held Mixer: http://amzn.to/2wSQx20
Glass Mixing Bowls: http://amzn.to/2xAYUmp
Pampered Chef Batter Bowl: goo.gl/BXax4o
Sur La Table Spatula Spoon: http://amzn.to/2xkbLcA
½ C Strawberries (70g)
¾ C Cream Cheese (roughly 5.3 ounces or 150g)
¼ C Butter
1 tsp. Powdered Swerve or other powdered low carb sweetener (optional)
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1. Cut cream cheese and butter into smaller pieces, place in a mixing bowl and leave at room temperature for 30-60 minutes until softened. Don’t microwave the butter as you need it solid, not melted.
2. Prepare the strawberries by removing the stems. If using frozen strawberries, leave at room temperature until thawed.
3. When strawberries are ready, mash in a bowl with a fork and preserve any juice. After smashing the berries mix in the sweetener (if using) and vanilla extract.
4. Once butter and cream cheese are softened, add the berry mixture into the mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer (or food processor) to blend all ingredients until well combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into candy or small muffin silicone molds. Freeze for 2 hours.
When ready, remove fat bombs from molds, place in freezer bag, keep frozen, and enjoy.
Original Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe: http://www.lowcarbsosimple.com/guest-post-strawberry-cheesecake-fat-bombs/
Visit my blog: http://dot2trot.com
Essential Tools That I Use In My Kitchen:
Dot’s Low Carb Kitchen Essentials
The book that helped me lose 145 pounds (and saved my life):
“Why We Get Fat,” by Gary Taubes — http://amzn.to/2cco9DK