I don’t know about you but Fall is my favorite season!!! And I can’t think of a better idea than to do a seasonal variation of my favorite food… Brownies!! Full recipe is at the bottom of this message 🙂
This video is a part of the fantastic fun Kim at Fit & Fabulous Mamas dreamed up. Here is a list of all of the other wonderful ladies who are participating. Be sure to drop by their pages and enjoy the festivities!!!
Check out all the other channels
participating in the Fit and Fab Fall Collab:
The Fit and Fabuless Mama: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTlW-RPG8GDzUnfMfiN_orw/
Weight Watchers Journey to Healthy : https://www.youtube.com/c/WeightWatchersJourneytoHealthy
WW Wifey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1YwZEokJMsjbB0_mKEUr9Q/feed
The Motivated Muffins: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82ZYD61COxOI70mHjKMRTw
The Mucho Mama: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5CVyomzAVIMkxNtvDd0Aw/videos
Let’s Get Fit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZmRPe_pVG5WsAPW-gERNww
Diva and the Divine – https://www.youtube.com/user/DivaandtheDivine
Blessed Jess- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeLPlq-TR1mAyhNdVdVouJg
MrsKristinG – https://www.youtube.com/user/MrsKristinG
healthygirl – https://www.youtube.com/user/healthygirl4life1
Gina Pearson – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3WtkmYa4VAieoAvYdqCQQ
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
Recipe from www.itsyummi.com
Preparation 5 min Cook Time 35 min Total Time40 mins
Serves 24 7 Smartpoints
Chewy, fudgy chocolate brownies are flavored with pumpkin pie spice, then topped with a decadent pumpkin cream cheese frosting
* Boxed brownie mix or scratch recipe ,
* 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* For pumpkin cream cheese frosting
* 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cream cheese (you can use low fat if you’re trying to cut calories)
* 2 ounces (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
* 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
* 2 cups powdered (confectioner’s) sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 tablespoon milk (any variety, I used almond milk)
1. Prepare brownies in an 8 or 9-inch square pan, according to package directions, adding pumpkin pie spice to the other ingredients before mixing.
2. After brownies have baked, remove from oven and cool completely before applying frosting.
3. Make Frosting
4. Add cream cheese and butter to the large bowl of a hand or electric stand mixer, Beat on high until fluffy and well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
5. Add spices and powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, on low speed, until well combined, then add milk and turn speed to high. Beat 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. If frosting appears too dry, add more milk, 1/2 tablespoon at a time. If it appears too wet, or not sweet enough for your taste, add more powdered sugar.