Weight Watcher friendly recipes – with smart points!! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes
Smart points: 4
Simply Filling: YES
• 3 medium yukon gold potatoes, diced
• 2 c. green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 lb chicken breasts
• 1 (.7 oz) package Italian dressing mix
– 1/2 cup butter (optional-not included in points)
1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
One Skillet Mexican Rice Casserole
Smart points: 5
Simply Filling: YES
• 1 small red onion, diced
• 2 teaspoons cumin
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
• 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
• 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen and defrosted
• 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 12 ounces salsa
• 1 cup cooked brown rice
• 1 cup riced cauliflower
• 1/2 cup shredded fat free mozzarella
• 1/4 cup shredded fat free cheddar cheese
1. Start by warming up a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, then add the spices and stir together. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
2. Next add the red pepper and the green chilies and stir together. Cook for another 2-3 minutes then add the drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, brown rice and riced cauliflower. Stir everything until well-combined. Top with cheeses
One Skillet Ziti
Smart points: 6
Simply Filling: YES
• 1 lb super lean ground beef
• 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
• 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
• 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 Tbsp dried basil
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
• 3 cups water
• 12 ounces whole wheat ziti or similar pasta
• 1/2 cup skim milk
• ground black pepper
• 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Add cooking spray to a deep, 12-inch or larger skillet over medium heat. Add beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, dried basil and oregano. Stir well. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the water and dry pasta. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to a low boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
3. Stir in the skim milk, and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly on top.
Hi I’m Jess! I am a wife and mother working outside the home following the Weight Watchers program. Please follow along my Weight Watchers Journey to Healthy!
Recipes – https://goo.gl/xisMxb
~~~~~~~~FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pinterest: jvaughn74 – https://www.pinterest.com/jvaughn74/
~~~~~~~~WW SIMPLY FILLING TECHNIQUE INFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want more information on the Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique?
Click here to read more – https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/m/cms/article/simply-filling
Download the Simply Filling Technique Food List here – http://www.weightwatchers.com/images/1033/dynamic/GCMSImages/FillingFoodList_US.pdf
Thank you for watching, please like, comment and subscribe!
Heaviest weight: 280
WW Starting weight: 234.4
Current weight: 188.6
Santo Rico by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Carefree Melody by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)