Hi guys!! Finally a new “real” video! (I am sorry the daily videos are such bad quality!) Hang in there with me guys! More vids coming soon!
When my sister and mom were here a little over a week ago we ate really clean and did a lot of cooking. Here is one delicious meal that my mom and I made for dinner one night. This was the second time I made this recipe and it didn’t disappoint. My mom and sister loved it as well!
Ingredients for a single recipe:
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 Tbsp yellow onion, small dice
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1 cup spinach
3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven at 350
2. Saute garlic and onion. Let cool
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
4. Ball up the mixture into balls
5. Cook 18-20 minutes. Until golden or cooked through.
6. Serve with pasta or spaghetti squash and red sauce
Fairly simple recipe and it is super yummy! Enjoy!