NO MEAT RECIPES | Gluten Free Vegan Sausage and Hamburger | Healthy & Easy Recipe
I used to love hotdogs and burgers before I turned vegan. That’s why I was so excited when I learned how to make this vegan recipe!
It’s the perfect substitute for sausages and hamburgers!
Let’s see how to make no meat recipes step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Tuesday, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
– 2 cups Red Beans
– 4 medium Potatoes
– 1 medium Onion
– 200 gr. soft Tofu
– 1 tbsp Onion Powder
– 1 small bunch Parsley
– 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– Wash the beans and leave for 8 hours or overnight soaking.
– The next day, remove the water and rinse the beans.
– Place it in a pressure cooker with 2 or 3 inches of water above the beans.
– Cook for 20 minutes.
– Remove the water,let them cool down, and then put them in the refrigerator.
– Leave the beans in the fridge to harden for 4 hours or for the whole night if you prefer.
– Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients.
– Boil the potatoes until they’re half soft.
– Remove the water and let it cool down.
– Saute the onion until it’s glossy.
– Chop the parsley and smash the tofu with a fork.
– Process half the beans with half the potatoes.
– Don’t process the mix too much.
– Remove the first part which you’ve already processed, and do the same the remaining beans and potatoes.
– When all the ingredients have cooled down we can mix them all together.
– Mix the smashed tofu with the beans and the processed potatoes.
– Add the onions and the onion powder.
– Add the chopped parsley.
– Season it with salt and pepper as you like.
– Taste the dough to check if it is well-seasoned to your taste.
– Add the ground flaxseed.
– Check the taste again to see if it’s seasoned enough.
– Place the dough in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
– This step is meant for the mucilage to start compacting the dough and make it harder.
– To fasten the procedure make small balls an ice cream spoon.
– This way you’ll make sure all the burgers and sausages have the same size.
– While modeling, keep a pot of fresh water, so you can keep your hands slightly wet, in order to help the dough from sticking to them.
– For the burgers use 4 pieces.
– For the sausages use 3 pieces.
– For the meatballs you only have to round each piece better with an ice cream scoop.
– Place everything in trays for freezing separately.
– To cook, defrost first.
– The mixture should not be too processed, so that by the time it’s being cooked it doesn’t disintegrate.
– Place flaxseed in the end only, since it begins to release the mucilage and because of that the mixture starts to get too hard.
– Further, if the dough is too soft add 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed.
– Don’t add too much flaxseed, because the dough becomes too hard and tasteless as a result.
– You have to let it rest so that the mucilage starts to compact and the dough becomes harder.
– After all it’s frozen, place it in plastic bags to save room in the freezer.
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D ** http://amzn.to/2ug18Ye
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System ** http://amzn.to/2i5rarH
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro ** http://amzn.to/2v2MhwL
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 ** http://amzn.to/2w1ivMs
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus ** http://amzn.to/2wPtbM1
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
Tweets by RawmanceFood
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– JERONIMO’S DIP | How to make Vegan Garlic Dip | Dressing for Nachos, Wraps, Salads, etc.: https://youtu.be/pEP1z1jn1_w
– YESTERDAY SOUP | Gluten-Free Asian Soup | Easy Vegan Recipe
– TABBOULEH a la VIRGINIA | The Most Easy and Healthy Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/W8SxP1BFF3U
– SALSAS LOCAS | Recipe for Vegan Guacamole and Other Mexican Sauces: https://youtu.be/db3cO_9OfiI
– CELERY WRAP GLUTEN-FREE | Easy Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/ZMRWRNp9-H8
– WILD PENNE PASTA | Easy and Quick Vegan Recipe: https://youtu.be/GhelO4jHt1w
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.