How to make Baked Pork Chops at home? This is one of the best pork chops recipes. These delicious pork chops are come out tender, juicy and flavorful every time!
16 oz pork
1 cup shredded cheese of any
1 cup sour cream or mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°С.
2. Cut the pork into small pieces.
3. Put slices of pork on board finishing or into plastic bag and beat it from both sides to flatted them out.
4. Season all sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
5. Place the pork chops on a greased baking sheet and bake at 400˚F/ 200˚C for 40 minutes, to make sure the pork chops are cooked through.
6. Serve with vegetables of choice.