From sarap to Oyysarap! Watch Lotlot de Leon teach Janine a quick way to level-up a simple dish like fried porkchop with Mama Sita’s Oyster sauce!
WHAT YOU NEED:
4 pcs 500g porkchop
1 pc beaten egg
3 cups cooking oil
FOR THE COATING:
1/2 cup 55g cornstarch
1/2 cup 64g all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp 2g salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE GLAZE:
1 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 tsp 4g grated ginger
3 tsp 12g brown sugar
3 sachets 30g Mama Sita’s Oyster sauce
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1. Mix all dry ingredients for the coating.
2. Dip the chicken in beaten egg.
3. Dip the chicken on the coating.
4. Fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside.
5. Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set aside.
6. Saute ginger in oil and add the remaining ingredients and toasted sesame seeds.
7. Glaze the porkchop