FRIED SAUSAGE STIR FRY
4 big chicken sausages, cut into 3 inch pieces and halved
¾ cup refined flour
3 tablespoons rice flour
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
3 tablespoons Semolina
2 tablespoons oil+ to deep fry
4 garlic cloves
½ inch ginger piece
2 medium onions, sliced
2 green chillies
1 medium green capsicum, seeded and cut into juliennes
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 teaspoons cumin-coriander powder
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon vinegar
A few fresh coriander sprigs
1. Take half cup refined flour, two tablespoons rice flour in a
bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and mix well. Add
sufficient water and make a thick batter. Add two tablespoons
semolina and mix well.
2. Take remaining refined flour, rice flour, semolina in a plate.
Add salt, crushed black peppercorns and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Roll the sausages in dry flour
mixture, dip in the batter and slide in oil. Deep fry till golden
brown and crisp.
4. Chop the garlic cloves, ginger. Drain the sausages on an
absorbent paper and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add chopped garlic, ginger and
6. Add the onions and sauté till golden brown in colour. Slit green
chillies in the onion mixture and continue to sauté.
7. Add capsicum and toss well. Add salt, red chilli powder,
cumin-coriander powder. Add the ketchup, sprinkle little water
and mix well.
8. Add the fried sausages and mix well.
9. Switch off the flame and add vinegar and crushed black
10. Chop coriander and add to the sausages.
11. Serve hot garnished with coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor