Let Morrisons chef Richard show you two brilliant great ways to use up all that inevitable leftover turkey!
Bang bang turkey
prep in 20
cook in 4
250g ribbon rice noodles
250g leftover turkey
1 red pepper, sliced
150g bean sprouts
1 bunch salad onions, sliced
Handful coriander leaves
For the dressing:
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1.5 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 large clove garlic, finely grated
Knob fresh ginger, finely grated
1 large lime, zest and juice only
1. Place the rice noodles, beansprouts and 2 tbsp water in a microwaveable bowl. Cover with clingfilm and microwave on high for 2 mins. The noodles should be softened and the beansprouts hot.
Remove from the bowl, drain of any water and leave to cool.
2. To make the dressing, beat together the soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter and sweet chilli sauce, then stir in the garlic, ginger and lime. Add extra soy or sweet chilli to taste.
3. When the noodles and beansprouts are cool, place in a large serving bowl and toss with half the dressing, the leftover turkey, red pepper and spring onions. Drizzle on the remaining dressing and scatter with coriander leaves to serve.
Each serving contains: Energy 1772kJ 420kcal (21%); Fat 8.9g (13%); Saturates 2.1g (11%); Sugars 7.8g (8.7%); Salt 1g (16.7%).
Hot Christmas wrap
prep in 5
cook in 8
1 tbsp olive oil
6-8 leftover sprouts, halved
Handful leftover carrots
150g leftover turkey and stuffing
2 flour tortillas
75g stilton, crumbled into chunks
2 tbsp cranberry sauce
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the veg, turkey and stuffing and cook, stirring, for 6-8 mins, until heated through and golden.
2. Divide the hot filling between the tortillas and scatter with stilton. Spoon on the cranberry sauce and wrap. Eat warm.
Each serving contains: Energy 2366kJ 564kcal (28%); Fat 23.4g (33%); Saturates 10.7g (54%); Sugars 8.1g (9%); Salt 1.5g (25%)