Watch and Learn How to make Coriander Rice – Quick Five Minutes Lunch Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal
Coriander rice is a simple and quick flavorful rice recipe made up of fresh coriander leaves and a few other ingredients. Chef Annuradha Toshniwal brings you this delicious, healthy rice recipe that is very filling and also makes a very good lunch box recipe.
Ingredients – To serve 4
2 cups basmati rice
3/4th cup coriander-washed (to be ground to paste)
3 cloves of garlic-chopped
1 tbsp urad dal (split black gram-husked)
2 green chillies-chopped
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1/4 cup cashew nuts
1 tbsp butter
fresh coriander leaves-to garnish
– In a pan, add the butter and onion and saute them slightly. Do not let the onions turn brown.
– Add the udad dal, garlic, green chillies and the cashews.
– Add the cooked rice, coriander powder, jeera powder and salt to taste.
– Add the coriander leaves paste to the rice and mix all the ingredients well.
– The corainder rice is ready to be served. Serve with carrot and cucumber salad, kadi and fresh coriander leaves and a dollop of butter on the rice.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/fUCDLb
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/RU9qsZ
Share on G+ – http://goo.gl/tH2TZi
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood