♥ Visit my Blog for written recipes and everyday meal!! 😀 – http://seonkyounglongest.com
♥Add me on Facebook! 😀 -http://www.facebook.com/SeonkyoungLongest
♥Visit my website! 😀 – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥Follow me on Twitter! 😀 – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥Any Questions! 😀 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
This is one of my favorite recipe of Korean pancakes. My mom always makes these pancakes with season seafood such as oysters, clams, calamari, mussels and more. So try your favorite seafood or great looking seafood in the market. This is full serving of vegetables so you should feel good eating it!! So much better than go to a seafood restaurant! XOXO~!!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 Tablespoon black pepper
1/3 Tablespoon sea salt
1/4 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 cup water
1 bunch of Chives, 1 inch long chopped (around 2 to 2 1/2 cups chopped chives)
1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped zucchini
3 Serrano peppers, chopped,
1/2 cup peeled and deveined chopped calamari
7 peeled and deveined large shrimps, chopped
1. Combine first 8 ingredients mix together, with a whisk. Pour water little by little whisk until combine well.
2. Add chive and next 6 ingredients, mix well.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add 3 Tb oil; swirl to coat and heat.
4. Add 1/4 cup pancake mixture each time, spread out 1/3 inch thick, 5 inch wide. Cook 4 minutes each side or both side crispy, golden brown and cooked. Press down pancake while cooking for extra crispy.
5. Remove, place on paper towel. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with lemon wedges and sour soy sauce.*
*To make sour soy sauce (Cho Jang), combine 2 Tb soy sauce, 1 Tb water and 2 Tb lemon juice