Crumb fried seafood Recipe
Chopped red capsicum
Chopped green chilly.
1. Cut the potato as long as finger. Put it in the hot boiling water (Blanching)
2. For making mayonnaise,add egg,lemon juice,salt in jar. Run the mixie and pour the oil gently until it becomes whitish and fluffy.
1. Heat the oil and put the for potato for fry. Set aside when it becomes crispy.
2. Pour the mayonnaise in a bowl onion, red capsicum, carrot, lemon juice, cucumber and green chilly.
3. Combine maida, egg, pepper powder, salt, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and make thick paste.
4. Add green chilly and a little water into it.
5. Put the squid and prawns into it.
6. Cover the prawns in the bread crumbs.
7. Deep fry the prawns and squid until it turns golden brown.
8. Plate it with french fries, mayonnaise sauce and seafood fries.
Subscribe to Mazhavil Manorama now for your daily entertainment dose :
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/mazhavilmanorama.tv
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/yourmazhavil
Follow us on Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+MazhavilManoramaTV
To go to the show playlist go to : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNCaDxtvXKSkYlDwJYZwFm69Q4aSr-wV
About the show:
Dhe Ruchi is the latest cookery show aired on Mazhavil Manorama. For the first time in Malayalam television participants of another cooking reality show is here to present DHE RUCHI. Contestants , including the winners of biggest cooking reality show in south India –DHE CHEF will prepare exquisite dishes throughout the show.
The show is Hosted by Raj Kalesh, an actor , anchor & professional magician.
He has previously anchored ‘Uggram Ujjwalam Season 1’, ‘Food path’ , ‘Indian voice junior’ , ‘Taste of Kerala, Etc.
About the Channel:
Mazhavil Manorama, Kerala’s most popular entertainment channel, is a unit of MM TV Ltd — a Malayala Manorama television venture. Malayala Manorama is one of the oldest and most illustrious media houses in India. Mazhavil Manorama adds colour to the group’s diverse interest in media.Right from its inception on 31st October 2011, Mazhavil Manorama has redefined television viewing and entertainment in the regional space of Malayalam. Headquartered in Kochi, the channel has offices across the country and overseas. Innovative content mix and cutting edge technology differentiates it from other players in the market. Mazhavil Manorama has a successful blend of fiction and nonfiction elements that has helped it to secure a substantial amount of viewership loyalty. Path breaking reality shows, exclusive weekend mix, fetchingsoaps makes Mazhavil Manorama extremely popular across all genres of audience.
MM TV has a bouquet of 4 channels – Manorama News, Mazhavil Manorama, Mazhavil Manorama HD and Mazhavil International for the Gulf Region. MM TV. Mazhavil Manorama HD is the first television channel in Kerala to transmit its programmes completely in HD.