Here is a awesome caesar salad with shrimp recipe, that my husband has been making for over 30 years. You can leave the shrimp out if you like, I think once you see the video. You will choose to keep them in the recipe.
Below is for 2 -3 SERVINGS
2 CLOVES GARLIC(not heads)
GREY POPON MUSTARD(with out the seeds)
GRATED lOCATELLI CHEESE
ROMAINE 2 HEADS-CUT BOTTOM OFF AND TOP RINSE IN WAER AND DRY WITH PAPER TOWELS
1. MUSH GARLIC IN WOODEN BOWL WITH FORK AND SPOON IN ONE HAND.
2. SQUEEZE 1/4 LEMON JUICE OVER ABOVE
3. ADD 1/2 TABLESPOON OF GREY POPON MIX
4. ADD 2 TABLESPOONS LEA PERRINS
5. NOW ADD JUST THE EGG YOLK(THROW A WAY THE WHITE)
6. NOW ADD OLIVE OIL TO YOUR LIKING AND KEEP MIXING FROM YOUR FORK AND SPOON, TILL IT GETS THICK.
1 lb. of shrimp cleaned and deveined
Salt & pepper to taste
ADD OLIVE OIL, THEN ADD BUTTER TO A PAN
ONCE HEATED, ADD GARLIC
ADD A SQUEEZE OF LEMON, SEASON WITH SALT & PEPPER
TURN SHRIMP, TO COOK EVEN.