Learn how to make 5 Types of Lassi By The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried. Punjabi Lassi is one of the most loved summer drink and does not take much time to prepare. So try this 5 variations of sweet lassi at home and let us know in the comments below.
Curd – 1.5 kg
Sugar – 200 grams
1/2 cup Mango Pulp
1 pinch saffron
3 tbsp rose syrup
1 pinch green cardamom seeds
2 tbsp Blue Curacao syrup
1/4 tsp Bubblegum Essence
Method of Preparation:
1. Take few cups of curd in a blender jar, add sugar, ice cubes and blend it. After its done, transfer it straight in a glass.
Your classic lassi is ready.
2. In a blender jar take a glass of classic lassi and add mango pulp, few strands of saffron and blend it.
Transfer your Mango & Saffron lassi to a glass and garnish it with saffron.
3. In a blender jar take a glass of classic lassi and add rose syrup, green cardamom seeds and blend it till its nice and creamy.
Once it is done transfer it to a serving glass and garnish it with rose petals.
4. In a blender jar take 1/2 glass of classic lassi and add avocado and kiwi.
Once it is done transfer it to a serving glass and garnish it with almonds.
5. In a blender jar take a glass of classic lassi and add blue curacao syrup, Bubblegum Essence. Blend them nicely.
Once it is done transfer it to a serving glass.
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Prajish Prabhakaran
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Ravi Varma
Producer: Neha Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried