The BEST Carrot Cake you’ll ever eat!! Made with an abundance of fresh carrots, sweet spices and a rich cream cheese frosting.
Carrot cake has long been my favorite cake and this is the only recipe I ever use!
Carrot Cake Perfect for Any Celebration
This recipe will forever change your opinion on what carrot cake is supposed to be. All the best things in one utterly divine slice of cake:
- Tender softness. A melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- Moist crumb. No dryness in the slightest here.
- Plenty of finely shredded carrots (they add light flavor, a nice moisture and give it such a pretty natural color too).
- Perfect level of sweetness.
- Great blend of spices and vanilla for a boost of flavor.
- Fluffy yet stable.
- Finished with a decadent frosting. Cream cheese frosting is the only way to go here.
I’ve made this cake probably close to 100 times. I’m always looking for an excuse to make it and will continue to do so. When I’m throwing out options for someone on their birthday this always has a way of being the top idea on the list :).
And of course it’s the best cake to serve for a spring celebration or Easter. This year I’ll be making half the recipe and doing one layer (which can be done in a 9-inch round or 8 by 8 pan) for our small family of four.
And if you’ll be celebrating the holiday eating on your own or just two of you, you could always make cupcakes and freeze some for later.
Sending love to each of you. I hope you are finding some joy in cooking and baking these days.
I’m thinking of you, and praying for all of you in these trying times. Holding on to hope for a better tomorrow. This too shall pass in time.
In the meantime let’s be there for each other, from a distance.
Original source: https://www.cookingclassy.com/best-ever-carrot-cake/