My name is Trusha Shah and I am a super mom and love to cook innovative, instant and healthy recipes for my daughter. Cooking is my passion and that compelled me to participate in the very famous show Masterchef India aired on Star Plus. I am extremely thrilled to share some of my recipes with you daily!
The detailed ingredients & method for this recipe are as below:
200 gms – Paneer, grated
3-4. Green Olives, cut in thick slices
3-4, Black Olives, cut in small rounds
1-2 tsp, Milk
1 Tbsp – Blood red coloured sauce or ketchup, of any brand or taste.
Oil for greasing hands
1) Cut green olives in thick slices and black olives in small rounds. Fit black olives in the green olives slices.
2) Grate paneer and knead a soft dough by adding very little water, as required.
3) Grease hands with oil and make paneer balls and flatten them slightly.
4) Carefully at any blood red colour sauce on top of the balls.
5) Now add the olives retina rings.
6) Serve as a snack or and appetizers to kids and adults in your Halloween party!!
7) Or serve as maincourse over spaghetti in Red Bloody sauce (Spaghetti Bolgnese)!!
Visit us @ Hashtag Foods by Trusha Shah on Social Media:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HashTagFoodsByTrushaShah/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/trushahashtagfoods/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/TrushaHashFoods
**This track is Royalty Free and is free for anyone to use in YouTube videos or other projects, whether monetized or not.**