Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars have a graham cracker crust topped with coconut, chocolate chips, peanuts and sweetened condensed milk. These salty/sweet bars are easy to make and super delicious.
For coconut lovers, these bars are sure to be a hit. They are wonderfully gooey and rich and the coconut flavor really shines through.
Everything is assembled in the baking dish for easy clean-up.
How to Make Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars:
- Use a 9-inch or 10-inch baking dish for this recipe and spray it well with cooking spray. To make the bars easier to remove you can line the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Pour the melted butter/vanilla extract mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top. Use a spatula to press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
- Sprinkle on the coconut, chocolate chips, and peanuts and then evenly drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk. So simple!
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool completely before slicing.
- Try using Chocolate Graham Crackers or Cinnamon Graham Crackers to change the flavor a little.
- For extra peanut butter flavor, use half peanut butter chips/half chocolate chips.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days.
More Delicious Bar Recipes:
- Buttery Coconut Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Fudge Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 10-inch or 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine melted butter and vanilla extract and pour into the baking dish.
Scatter the graham cracker crumbs on top and use a rubber spatula to press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
Combine the chocolate chips and peanuts and sprinkle over the coconut.
Evenly drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips and peanuts.
Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
Recipe adapted from Chocolate Chocolate
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
The post Chocolate and Peanut Graham Bars appeared first on Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Original source: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/chocolate-and-peanut-graham-bars/