Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip is such an easy party appetizer. This super creamy dip is full of crab meat and artichoke hearts. It makes an amazing spread for toasted baguette.
Slow Cooker party dips are so convenient. Make a party dip ahead of time and the crockpot keeps it warm until your guests arrive.
There are quite a few ingredients in this recipe, but it doesn’t take long at all to prep. You should be able to do the prep work in 10 to 15 minutes. Then it needs about 2 1/2 hours to cook on LOW. A combination of cream cheese and mayonnaise makes Crockpot Crab Artichoke Dip an ultra creamy dip. There’s also Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese for lots of cheese flavor.
Tips for making Crab Artichoke Dip:
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes to make this dip spicy.
- I typically serve Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip with toasted baguette but it also tastes great with Club crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, or veggie sticks.
- You can use either canned crab meat or fresh crab meat. Fresh is better, but is more costly.
- Leftovers taste great over pasta or a baked potato or can be used as an omelet filling.
More Crockpot Dips:
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip
- Slow Cooker Corn Dip
Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip
Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip is wonderfully creamy and rich with 2 kinds of cheese.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, (softened)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, (drained and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces fresh or canned crab meat, (drained)
- 2 green onions, (sliced)
Stir together all ingredients EXCEPT green onions in a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours. I like to stir it half way through.
Sprinkle green onions on top and serve.
If you are using fresh crabmeat, be sure to pick through it for pieces of shell.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
The post Crock Pot Crab Artichoke Dip appeared first on Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Original source: https://spicysouthernkitchen.com/crock-pot-crab-artichoke-dip/