Lemon Roasted Potatoes – perfectly browned in the oven and enhanced with vibrant lemon and fresh and flavorful garlic and herbs!
Roasted Potatoes with Greek Lemon Flavors
At our house one of our favorite sides is potatoes. The great thing about them is not only are they incredibly filling but there are endless ways to prepare them.
- mash them or smash them
- roast them
- bake them whole and top with the works
- slice and smother in a cheesy sauce
- twice bake them
- shred and saute them
- make those classic french fries we all love
- toss them in a soup
- prepare a traditional potato salad and so much more
I think it’s safe to say the humble potato is easily one the worlds most versatile vegetables, and with their mild and neutral flavor the possibilities of seasoning them are endless.
Here it’s all about roasting for a well developed, nicely browned flavor, and adding bold and bright lemon to upgrade them.
Why You’ll Love These
- These potatoes are a great side to pair with so many things.
- There’s not a whole lot of effort required.
- Not many ingredients are needed.
- It’s a healthy side.
- They’re inexpensive.
- And thanks to the lemon they’re perfectly flavorful!
Original source: https://www.cookingclassy.com/lemon-roasted-potatoes/