Another Halloween cocktail for the series, this time it is the Midnight Mai Tai a Halloween take on the Tiki classic Mai Tai.
– 60ml (2oz) Dark Rum
– 22.5ml (0.75oz) Triple Sec or Orange Curacao
– 15ml (0.5oz) Fresh lime juice
– 15ml (0.5oz) Orgeat syrup (Almond)
– 3/4 tablespoon of black food colouring or activated charcoal
– Pineapple wedge for a garnish
How to make (Method):
1. Fill a rocks with glass and put to one side.
2. Put ice in your shaker and add all the ingredients into the shaker apart from the pineapple wedge of course.
3. Shake for 8-10 seconds.
4. Strain into the rocks glass you put to one side.
5. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
That is the Midnight Mai Tai, the Halloween version of this famous Tiki cocktail. Any tiki lover will love this cocktail with dark rum in it and admire the black colour to give it a midnight look.
What do you think of the Midnight Mai Tai? Just let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Next up is Halloween shots or shooters for more halloween cocktail recipes.
What Halloween cocktail would you like to see on this channel? Just let me know in the comments below. Stay tuned for next week for another Halloween cocktail as will be doing a few more for half term.
I hope you enjoyed the video and don’t forget to smash the like button if you like it and subscribe. Any cocktails you want me to make? Just let me know in comments below or my social media.