Halloween Special Recipe For Kids Or Just About Any Adult Too.
These tastie, yummy and delicious treats are know as “Mummy Dogs” “Crescent Mummies” “Sausage Mummies” or plain and simple “Hot Dog Winnies Wrapped In Dough And Baked For 10 Minutes” : )
1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
2 1/2 slices American cheese slices, quartered (Optional)
8 large hot dog winnies
Mustard or ketchup, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Open and unfold your crescent dough and separate the dough into individual triangles.
3. Slice each triangle into thin strips of dough.
4. Place a quarter slice of cheese (Optional) on top of each hot dog winnie. Wrap each of the hot dog winnies with the srtips of dough (stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog). About 1/2 inch from one end of each hot dog, separate dough strips so hot dog shows through for “the face”.
5. Place your prepared Mummy Dogs on an ungreased cookie sheet (if you use cheese on your Mummy Dogs, place cheese side down). Spray top of Mummy Dogs lightly with cooking spray.
6. Bake your Mummy Dogs for 10-15 Minutes, until dough is light golden brown and hot dog winnies are hot.
7. Take them out of the oven, place them on a large plate and use mustard and or ketchup to dress them up (I use mustard to make their spooky faces).
8. Enjoy them with your parents and friends.
These are very Yummy Halloween treats, but they are so delicious that you will want to make Mummy Dogs every month.
Who can blame you!
“Easy Halloween Treats” “Kids Halloween Treats Recipe” “Mummy Dogs Recipe” “Easy After School Treats Recipe” “Kids Baking Recipes” “Easy Kids Cooking” “Fun Recipes For Kids” “Fun Baking” “Fun Cooking” “Kids Baking Hobby” “Kids Fun Activities” “Halloween Recipes” “Halloween Activities” “Halloween Party Recipes”