These fun stuffed peppers are perfect to serve before trick-or-treating. Your family will love the Halloween inspired Jack-O-Lanterns that are tasty and fun to eat.
Spaghetti Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern Peppers
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Spaghetti
1 jar (24 oz.) Kroger® Tomato + Basil Pasta Sauce
4 orange bell peppers
Fresh Parmesan, to serve
1. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Once cooked, strain and place back into the pot.
2. Add the pasta sauce to the cooked spaghetti, then cook over low heat until heated through.
3. Carve the bell peppers by making a circle around the top with a sharp knife. Reserve the stem and discard the seeds. Carefully carve eyes, a nose and a mouth into the front of the peppers.
4. Spoon the spaghetti into the peppers.
5. Serve with fresh Parmesan, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Find this recipe on Kroger.com https://www.kroger.com/r/spaghetti-stuffed-jack-o-lantern-peppers-recipe/5d710bcd9da07c1326992603
Shop this recipe now: https://www.kroger.com/r/spaghetti-stuffed-jack-o-lantern-peppers-recipe/5d710bcd9da07c1326992603/shop
Watch all of our Halloween Recipe Ideas here:
Subscribe to Kroger’s YouTube Channel today for more tasty recipes and how-to’s! https://www.youtube.com/user/kroger?s…
CONNECT WITH KROGER: