Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/angrybroccolirecipes
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/AngryBroccoliRecipesVegetarian
Support our channel with Coffee? https://ko-fi.com/angrybroccolirecipes
Attention! If you have a heart condition and you are extra sensitive to spookiness, we advise you to close this video and delete your internet icon. But if you decide to be a hero and still make those Spooky Halloween Ghost Treats yourself, do this at your own risk because these ghost treats are very spoooooky!
Be brave, but don’t be a hero.
– 1 Cup of Walnuts
– 1-2 tbsp. of your favorite jam
– Phyllo (Filo) dough
– Coconut oil
1. Blend the walnuts in a food proccessor.
2. Add jam as much as needed. (1-2 tbsp.)
3. Mix the walnuts and the jam together.
4. Cut the phyllo dough in 3 square like pieces. 1 piece needs to be a bit longer.
5. Stack up phyllo dough by mixing different sized squares on to of each other and grease each layer with a little bit of coconut oil.
6. Make a ball like shape from the walnut mixture and put in the center of the phyllo dough.
7. Fold the dough around the ball to make a ghost like shape.
8. Bake for about 10 minutes at 375 F°.
9. Draw some eyes or faces with an edible market of your choice.
Music – A Pot of Magic by Kikoru
#Halloween #vegan #recipe