Today I’ll show you how to make Yummy Mummy Pretzel Rods snack for Halloween. It is super easy and fun. All the Kids will just love them. It’s a great fun snack your kids will enjoy.
Please LIKE and SHARE this video. You will make a Cat very happy. Meoooow!
For the latest videos, Please subscribe to my channel on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=catbirdlittlegirl
A special thanks goes out to Crazy Little Projects for the inspiration. You can find Ambers recipe on her Blog website at: http://crazylittleprojects.com/2013/10/yummy-mummy-treats.html
Check out her site it’s awesome.
Materials and Tools:
Large Pretzel Rods
White chocolate to melt.
Microwavable dish or cup for dipping pretzels
Wax or parchment paper
Candy eyes or chocolate chips.
A spatula or spoon.
A cookie sheet
1. Get your candy eyes and pretzels ready for dipping.
2. Place your white chocolate in a microwave safe container.
3. Melt the chocolate at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time. Stirring between each 30 second interval. This may take a couple minutes.
4. Dip the pretzel rods in the melted chocolate one at a time. Don’t do more than 10 before adding the eyes. The chocolate will get to hard and not adhere to the eyes. Place them on wax paper.
5. Once you’ve dipped all the pretzels and added all the eyes let the chocolate harden for about 10 minutes.
6. Once the chocolate has hardened go ahead and melt some more chocolate in a squeeze bottle. If you don’t have one you could use a zip lock bag. After the chocolate is melted put in the zip lock bag. Then just take your scissors and cut a little hole in the corner of the bag
7. Pipe the chocolate on the chocolate covered pretzel to make it look like Mummy cloth.
8. Once done piping let your pretzels sit for 10 minutes. If you like you can put the pretzels in the refrigerator for a little while to harden.
9. Eat and enjoy.